Every famous entrepreneur has a story of how they were already flexing their entrepreneurial skills long before they became successful, like selling by the street corner or building gadgets in their garage.
But what exactly sets entrepreneurs apart?
What makes specific people believe in themselves knowing it’s a win or lose situation but still stay determined? Your guess is as good as mine, It takes a special kind of person, that sets an idea in motion, through humble beginnings to ultimate success, basically riding the highs and lows.
The entrepreneurial spirit inspires others to become the best. From having passion, being
positive, an ambition, the ability to adapt and to be a strong leader.
You’ve been told to “follow your passion” but also you’ve seen that is not enough to make a business a success story.
So, what is the truth about passion? Energy.
The energy of passion keeps you going even when the tasks are unpleasant, the morning isn’t coming in and your personal energy has absolutely left. It will earn you the trust of employees and customers. It will fuel your start up when competition gets fierce and the economy is tight.
We’ve all received the well meaning advice to”stay positive”.
Maintaining positivity is a daily challenge that will require focus and attention.
It’s a most to always have the intent of staying positive if you intend to overcome your brain’s tendency to focus on threats. It just wont happen by accident, i tell you.
It’s simply the ignitable energy with in you waiting to be utilized. The strong desire to be, have, do and experience something greater in your life. Having a dream coupled with ambition will definitely get you further in setting up a business. Never settling for average
Some problems in life or businesses are unavoidable.
Having the ability to adapt is one of the greatest strengths you can have as an entrepreneur. As a business owner you will have to be willing to refine, improve and customize services to be able to provide customers what they need. Continue to welcome change and never see it as a challenge.
A good leader should have good charisma and sense of ethics and a desire to build integrity within the organisation, a person who’s enthusiastic, team oriented and a great teacher. All these attributes will help an entrepreneur’s dream of owning a successful business. Enrolling in good leadership
coaching classes will go a long way to put you in shape for the success of your multimillionaire company.
www.savvinstantoffices.com +234 804 652 0063 email@example.com
Almost any business or professional can use virtual assistance to gain access to a multi-skilled talent pool, reduce operating costs and improve business efficiency. However, those who would benefit most by creating a Virtual Office are thriving businesses with high growth potential but little time to exploit those opportunities.
So startups, multinationals and entrepreneurs this is what you benefit from using a Virtual Office:
- One-stop shop: All 3 critical business support functions – Admin assistance, IT and Research under one roof, making coordination simple
- Customized solutions: Highly Flexible and customized model where you can create your own virtual team with the required skill set and roles and responsibilities
- Convenience of having 24 X 5 real time and offline back office assistance on a regular basis or on-demand.
- Data confidentiality: All legal and contractual and IT safeguards in place to ensure the security of your data.
- Access to multi-tasking VA team: Qualified and trained team of English-speaking virtual assistants.
- Ease of team management: No administrative hassles of managing employee salaries, benefits, office space and infrastructure, discipline, absenteeism and performance appraisals etc.
- Training: We will collaborate with you to train our team on your company processes and procedures so they seamlessly work as an extension of your office team.
- Single Point of Contact: Our Project Coordinators will communicate with you, understand your requirements, monitor the team work and ensure client satisfaction.
- Cost optimization: You can benefit from economy of scale by having a large team which becomes an extension of your team
- Lean management: Enables business continuity and hedges risks in a volatile business environment. You can expand and contract your team as per your business demand, thus ensuring cost rationalization.
- Choice of Communication system: You can decide how you want to communicate – email, phone, video conference or any internal system that you use.
- Customer focus: Our Delivery, Quality and Employee Review processes revolve around customer satisfaction
Exciting as it is entrepreneurship is no easy road. The good news is that this exciting entrepreneurial space is there for the taking, because the playing field has been leveled and technology has made it possible to start your business at home or anywhere else and run it online. After all, many businesses’ operations take place entirely or mostly online, it only makes sense to set up shop virtually and begin making money without leasing commercial office.
Entrepreneurs with start up businesses’ can take advantage of the ability to work from a ‘virtual office,’ which could be your home, a quiet park or library, or rented office space.
But for a more business like environment signing up to a virtual office at Savvy Instant Offices, will give you prestige, identity and an exclusive office address with other amenities to meet your needs, letting you work from anywhere while you save money, while you focus on other future plans, for companies looking to expand, start ups or small business(es). The catch is gaining clients confidence and trust in your business’s brand.
“YOUR OFFICE ON A PLATE”
Sign up today and start tomorrow with ease…..
Very exciting don’t you think?
For Further Enquiries
+234704 652 0063
You can also find us on;
LinkedIn as Savvy Instant Offices
Facebook as Savvy Instant Offices
Twitter as mysavvyoffices
Instagram as savvy_instant_offices
- Making friends comes naturally to humans, and networking pushes us towards that. In business having friends is vital, because you never know what kind of help will be needed or at what time.
- Nothing beats real time experience and networking brings you closer to people who are likely to share great pieces of advice with you. Which will help you remain on track and have a constant check on yourself and your business.
- When looking for business opportunity, networking provides great opportunities to entrepreneurs and chances of business growth, especially if you mange to choose the right kind of network.
- Surrounded with right kind of vibe will lead to innovative and persistent efforts. Through constructive criticism of your work and motivation to do better for yourself and for the business.
- The best part of networking is that it assists you in the task you want it to without even expecting any monetary returns. they may not solve the problem entirely but they can help you face it.
While forming networks can be one of the best moves for you, bare in mind also that choosing the right kind of network is crucial. Often than not network makes or breaks your business.
Savvy Instant Offices: NETWORKING: Let Your Business Stand Out!: Networking is all about making connections and building enduring, mutual beneficial relationships. Networking in business acts …
- Prestigious Business Address:
Interesting and fascinating business ideas exist all around the globe but they constantly miss out on the best of opportunities because they lack a face, an office presence. Again, working from restaurants or using a friends address will not give your business the ideal appeal to attract the business it deserves.